Please use the HTTP POST method.
Please provide both the Request and Response URLs of the merchant website.
The Request URL is a page on the Merchant’s Website that passes the required parameters to iPay88’s request payment page.
The Response URL is a page on the Merchant’s Website that accepts the payment status from iPay88 after atransaction.
You can use any valid credit card for integration purposes. The following details are required: Credit card number, expiry date, CVV number, and the cardholder’s name.
Please use the following amount for the respective currency code:
- USD 1.00
- PHP 15.00
Below are the common error messages you may get if you never reach the iPay88 Payment Page along with theirrespective descriptions:
- Duplicate Reference Number – The Reference Number provided is related to a previous successfultransaction.
- Invalid Merchant Code – The Merchant Code does not exist.
- Invalid Parameters – Some parameters posted to iPay88 may be invalid or empty.
- Status Not Approved – The Merchant Account is not active or is suspended.
- Overlimit Per Transaction – You exceeded the set amount value per transaction for the Merchant Account.
- Payment Not Allowed – The Payment Method you requested is not allowed for this Merchant Account.
- Signature (Does) Not Match – Ensure that the Signature on the Request Page is generated accordingly. Refer to page 14 of iPay88’s Technical Specification Document for more information about the Signature on the Request Page.
- Permission Not Allowed – Ensure that the Request URL used is the same as the one registered with iPay88.
and cannot see the iPay88 payment page?
Please use the correct Merchant Code assigned to the merchant and provide the Request URL to firstname.lastname@example.org before the integration.
- Make sure the parameters are properly passed on to iPay88 and can reach the iPay88 payment page.
- Make sure to implement security control on the Merchant Response Page.
- Do a re-query on payment status for successful payment transaction to double confirm.
- Compare the Signature from iPay88 with your own.
contact number, company name, and bank account number?
Please send an email to email@example.com to request these changes.
- Do not disconnect the Internet.
- Do not close the web browser while the transaction is being processed.
- Do not click the "Back" button on your web browser to avoid duplicate payments.
returned by iPay88; what does it mean?
Please contact your credit card issuer or bank to check whether the card can be used for purchases online.
if my system did not get a paymentstatus return from iPay88?
You can use the iPay88 Server Re-query function to query our database for transaction status. Please refer to pages 10-12 of iPay88’s Technical Specification for more information about the Signature on the Request Page.